Saturday, March 1, 2008





Sorry its been a while since I have updated, but there really hasn't been much going on. I have spring break in a little over a week! I am ready for a break. I don't have any big plans as of now, but I am trying to persuade Brian that we need to take a road trip up to Kansas City and go to the Big 12 Tournament. I think I am getting there, but I am still working on it! We did get to go see Baylor play at OSU, but unfortunate for me, Baylor lost.

This past week we got to watch our nephew, Brendan for a few hours. We had a lot of fun! I have posted a few pics that we took. Of course Tahoe was a little jealous and had to get in one! Tahoe is turning 2 in a few weeks, so I am sure we will have some more pictures to post soon! He has asked to have a party and invite a few of his buddies!



1 comment:

Amanda and Paul said...

Tif- Brendan is adorable. You guys are such a great aunt and uncle. And if you go to Kansas for spring break, you can't come here!! :) Have a good week!!
ps- I am glad you updated!!:)