
I thought I would share with you a few things I have been up to lately! See a few weeks ago it was snowing on a Friday and my parents were at work, so I couldn't go outside to play in the snow. So, I decided to bring the snow inside by pulling all the stuffing out of a sofa pillow! My mom wasn't too happy with me when she got home, but she took a picture of me anyway!
.jpg)
.jpg)
On March 9th I had my 2nd birthday! I got a few toys and bones! My parents made me put on this silly birthday hat, but I managed to let them get a few pictures before I took it off!
Last weekend I met a new friend. Her name is Maize. She came right
in and we started playing! Maize enjoyed taking my bone away from me. (Maize pictured left with MY BONE!)


1 comment:
That is hilarious!! I can't believe Tahoe took the stuffing out of the cushion. I love that pic.
Post a Comment