Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Family Divided!

Last weekend was a busy and stressful one, for me at least! Baylor was playing at Oklahoma State. And of course it was OSU homecoming! I never like it when our teams play each other! I wish both teams can win! We went to Stillwater Friday night and participated in "walk-a-round." The fraternities and sororities make house decks. Just like a float in Baylor homecoming, they prepare months for this. I have posted a few pics, but they are a little dark. Thank goodness the only thing I found was a bear tied up in the front hood of the car!
Saturday morning we headed to Stillwater for our big tailgating party! Adam and Cassidy got to come home for the game and so we planned a big tailgate with our families. We had a great time! Unfortunately, Baylor lost, but we enjoyed a great weekend with family!



No comments: