It is now Day 4 of Snow Day and I decided it was time to update the blog on
what we have been doing to prepare for our little guy!
The Road to Reid
These first two pics are out of order, but I couldn't get them to move, so here they are!
The letters I made to hang in Reid's room!

We made our own "bookcase"!
Not finished with the display, but you get the idea!

Here is where the journey began with... after finding out what we were having, we invited the family over for dessert to tell them what we were having!
As you can see...its a boy...Reid Myles!


Brother came over to help Brian put together his bed!
It was very entertaining and the end product is fabulous!

Tahoe and Indy had to get in on the help! If they only knew who it was for!


The finished product!

Close up look at the bedding

More to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment