Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Because of our cold, snowy weather we have had lately, I decided to start our updated blog with a look back to July!
It is hard to believe it has been five years! Well, because of my lack of blogging, now its about 5 1/2! Matt and Abbie's anniversary is a few days after ours and so we decided we would celebrate together! Our men took us to a wonderful steak dinner at Mahogany Steakhouse.
After dinner we decided to go to Oak Tree Country Club for dessert. This definately was not planned, but after dessert we walked out and Abbie said, "This is exactly where you were five years ago!" So of course it created another photo opportunity! (Picture to the left:Brian and I outside Oak Tree; Below: The four of us at dinner)
P.S. Be sure to keep scrolling down to see more of our updated blog!



1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Welcome Back!! I'm glad y'all stayed warm this weekend! And Sic 'em Bears!