In April, the Broadway show Lion King made a stop in Oklahoma City. If you ever have a chance to see Lion King, I highly recommend it! It was amazing! Half the time I forgot they were real people acting as animals. The costumes were just incredible! We were on first level on the side balcony and we were able to get a close up view of the animals as they made their way on stage! I know its not the best quaility, but I was able to sneak this picture from Brian's phone.

Brian and I at the OSU vs. Baylor baseball game in Stillwater. The weather was the best for baseball, but we stuck it out through the rain and enjoyed the afternoon!

Tahoe patiently waiting our arrival to the lake! He loves going to the lake!
I think I am all caught up on pictures and updates!!
Happy Summer Everyone!

1 comment:
I am glad you found me too! We saw Lion King in New York two years ago and it was outstanding!!!! We got season tickets for Baylor football this fall, so let us know when you come down for a game!
Jessica
Post a Comment