Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving and More

I know I have a few weeks to get you caught up on, so I will start with the weekend before Thanksgiving. We went to Duncan, OK. to celebrate our nephew, Brendan's 1st birthday party. He is getting so big! He had a great day and I think loved the attention!
Not so sure about the cake!

Ok, maybe this isn't so bad!!

Guess who got him the basketball goal?
Uncle Brian can't wait until he grows into his new basketball goal!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with both of our families. We traveled to Chandler, OK for lunch with Brian's family and then had dinner with my family. During the week of Thanksgiving Brian and I also experienced our first hunting trip! Well, I can't really say I hunted, but I did get up in the deer stand with my mom! We have fun talking on the walkie talkie!! We did have a lot of fun being out in the middle of no where just enjoying nature!

Yes, that is a dead deer hangind behind us!
Mom and I sitting in the deer stand!!

No comments: