Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Anniversaries and Engagements!

Brian and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary last Thursday! Brian took me out for a wonderful dinner at a place called Cheevers. I had fish while he ate steak, but we shared an incredible dessert. I wish I would have taken a picture of it, but it was called an ice cream ball! It was about the size of a softball and a 1/2, covered in chocolate and pecans that were roasted in brown sugar and cinnamon! MMMM!!!


Our Wedding Day 2004















Cheevers~ This location use to be a flower shop

















Our family 4 years later!
















The whole family was in town this weekend for showers for Adam and Cassidy and another big surprise! On Sunday we had a special lunch at Oak Tree and my grandpa proposed to Rita. We are so excited for them! We love Rita and look forward to adding her to our family. They don't have a date set yet, but we know before the end of the year.

No comments: